This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!
Crossover Universe TheoriesEdit
CU Alien CreaturesEdit
The Crossover Universe has many known alien species inhabiting its cosmos, but some seem quite similar to others. While iffy, these alien races could possibly share some connections or might even be one-and-the-same.
- Azathoth/Mana-Yood-Sushai/Baal = Chaos = Chaos = The One
- Ilúvatar = Skral the Drummer = Law = Law = Gan = Yog-Sothoth = The One
- Endless = Abstracts
- Nyarlathotep/Sauron/Randall Flagg = Set = Tash = Snake of Chaos = Black Guardian
- Aslan = Unicorn of Order = White Guardian
- Cthulhu = Typhojem
- Kthanid = Pomojema
- Abeloth = Gozer
- Eternal Champion = The Chosen One
- Gods/Angels/Demons = Elder Gods/Arisians/Firstborn/Celestials = Valar/Maiar/Oyeresu/Eldila = Celestials = Zrfff/Imps = Q
- Great Old Ones/Eddorians
- Time Lords/Gallifreyans = Maltusians/Oans = Engineers = Preservers = Pak = Klaatu's race = Ancients
- Deep Ones/Silurian/Sea Devils/Gillman = Abe Sapien = The Little Mermaid
- Dæmon = Megan
- Erloor = Martian Glider
- Arcturians = Arcturians
- Cybermen = Borg
- The Thing = Klyntar/Symbiote
- Puffskeins = Tribbles
- Cat-People/Cheetah People/Lion Men/Kzinti/Caitans
- Yautja = Kradin
- Orkan = Betelgeusian
- Hooloovoo = The Color Out of Space
- Grebulon = unnamed aliens
CU Fictional CountriesEdit
- Abdalles (Northern Africa)
- Ardistan (Middle-East)
- Axphain (Central Europe)
- Babar's Kingdom (Northern Africa)
- Bandrinka (Western Europe)
- Bangalla/Bengalla (Central Africa)
- Basenji (Middle-East)
- Bekkastan (Central Asia)
- Belgravia (Europe)
- Borduria (Southeast Europe)
- Borostyria (Southeast Europe)
- Brungaria (Eastern Europe)
- Buchistan (Middle-East)
- Cagliostro (Europe)
- Calbia (Southeastern Europe)
- Captain Nemo's Country (Antarctica)
- Carpania (Europe)
- Cockaigne/Schlaraffenlande (Western Europe)
- The Country of the Blind (South America)
- Costaguana (South America)
- Costa Gravas (Latin America)
- Dawsbergen (Central Europe)
- Democratic Republic of Dahum (West Africa)
- Dschinnistan (Middle-East)
- Esfi (Europe?)
- Endostan (Middle-East)
- Equatorial Kundu (West Africa)
- Evarchia (Southeastern Europe)
- Farghestan (Middle-East)
- Florin (Europe?)
- Freedonia (Eastern Europe)
- Glovania (Mediterranean)
- Gondour (Central Asia)
- Guilder (???)
- Grand Fenwick (Central Europe)
- Graustark (Central Europe)
- Grenyarnia (???)
- Kambezi (Southern Africa)
- Kamistan (Middle-East)
- Khemed (Middle-East)
- Klopstokia (Western Europe)
- Kraplakistan (Central Asia)
- Latveria (Eastern Europe)
- Lovitzna (Eastern Europe)
- Lichtenburg (Eastern Europe)
- Loompa Land (South America?)
- Lower Slobbovia (Northern Asia)
- Lugash (???)
- Lutha (Western Europe)
- Maltovia (Eastern Europe)
- Marshovia (Eastern Europe)
- Meccania (Western Europe)
- Moldavia (Europe)
- Mypos (Eastern Europe?)
- Nuevo Rico (South American)
- Orsenna (Middle-East)
- Poictesme (Southern France)
- Qasha (Middle-East)
- Ruffino (Caribbean)
- Ruritania (Central Europe)
- Samarah (Middle-East)
- Sangala (West Africa)
- San Lorenzo (Europe)
- San Miguel (Central America)
- San Theodoros (South America)
- San Pedro (South America)
- Santa Prisca (Caribbean)
- São Rico (South America)
- Shangri-La (Central Asia)
- Sierra Gordo (South America)
- Spensonia (???)
- Strackenz (Europe)
- Svenborgia (???)
- Syldavia (Southeastern Europe)
- Sylvania (Eastern Europe)
- Tallstoria (Middle-East)
- Trans-Carpathia (Eastern Europe)
- Transia (Eastern Europe)
- Uqbar (Asia Minor)
- Val Verde (Central America)
- Voslia (Eastern Europe?)
- Wakanda (Africa)
- Yellow Empire (Asia)
- Zangaro (West Africa)
- Zanzarim (West Africa)
- Zamunda (Africa)
- Zanda (Africa)
- Zemenia (Eastern Europe)
CU Fictional Island NationsEdit
- Aepyornis Island (Indian Ocean)
- Altruria (Pacific Ocean)
- Alca/Penguina (North Sea)
- Amorphous Island (Mediterranean)
- Asbefore (North Sea)
- Azania (Indian Ocean)
- Bali Ha'i (South Pacific Ocean)
- Balnibarbi (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Bensalem (Oceania)
- Blackhawk Island (North Atlantic Ocean)
- Bora Gora (South Pacific Ocean)
- Borgabunda (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Bran Isle (Mediterranean)
- Breadlessday (Mediterranean)
- Cabbalusa (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Cacklogallinia (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Capa Blanca Isles (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Caphar Salama (Antartic Ocean)
- Caseosa (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Caspak/Caprona (Oceania)
- Clerkship (Mediterranean)
- Cobra Island (Caribbean)
- Coral Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Coromandel (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Corto Maltese (???)
- Crab Key (Caribbean)
- Cyril Island (Mediterranean)
- Dice Island (South Atlantic Ocean)
- Dionysus Island (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Erewhon (South Pacific Ocean)
- Fantasy Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Finnigan Island (???)
- Flotsam (South Pacific Ocean)
- Fortunate Islands/Isle of Butterflies (Mediterranean)
- Fragrant Island (Mediterranean)
- Galaxy Island (Mediterranean)
- Goon Island (???)
- Glubbdubdrib (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Grand Nixon Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Gravett Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Houyhnhnms Land (Indian Ocean)
- Huella Islands (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Hydra Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Imaginary Isle (Mediterranean)
- Infant Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- The Island of Doctor Moreau (South Pacific Ocean)
- Island of Her (Mediterranean)
- The Island of the Day Before (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- The Island of Time (Indian Ocean?)
- Isla Cruces (Caribbean)
- Isla de Muerta (Caribbean)
- The Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Isla Nublar & Isla Sorna (Caribbean)
- Kinakuta (South Pacific Ocean)
- Kuaki (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Laceland (Mediterranean)
- Laputa (Over Pacific Ocean)
- Lanternland (Mediterranean)
- Leap Islands (Antarctic Ocean)
- Leaveheavenalone (Mediterranean)
- Leeke Leeke/Island of Lost Dreams (South Pacific Ocean?)
- Lilliput/Blefuscu (Indian Ocean)
- Lincoln Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Lonely Island (North Sea)
- Luggnagg (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Mardi Archipelago (South Atlantic Ocean)
- Marivella Islands (South Pacific Ocean)
- Matul/Matool (Caribbean)
- Maxon's Island (Oceania)
- Mayda (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- McHale Island (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Melniboné (Mediterranean?)
- Membata (South Pacific Ocean)
- Misermite Island (???)
- Morabunda (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Mypos/Pathos/Skeptos (Mediterranean)
- Nepenthe (South Atlantic Ocean)
- Neverneverland (Caribbean?)
- New America (Arctic Ocean)
- New Switzerland (Oceania)
- Nut Island (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Oceana (North Atlantic)
- Orofena (South Pacific)
- Oxbay (Caribbean)
- Pala (Indian Ocean)
- Pastemolle (Mediterranean)
- Plunder Island (???)
- Prospero's Island (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Ptyx (Mediterranean)
- Pulau-Pulau Bompa (Oceania)
- Pumpkin Island (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Qwghlm (South Pacific Ocean?)
- The Riallaro Archipelago (South South Pacific)
- Ricca (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Ruach/Windy Island (Mediterranean)
- Saint Honoré (Caribbean)
- San Lorenzo (Caribbean)
- San Monique (Caribbean)
- San Marcos (Caribbean)
- Santa Costa (Caribbean)
- Ship-Trap Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Shipwreck Island (Caribbean)
- Sirene (South Atlantic Ocean)
- Skeleton Island/Treasure Island (Caribbean)
- Skull Island (Indian Ocean)
- Spensonia (Caribbean)
- Speranza/Island of Despair (Caribbean)
- Spidermonkey Island (South Atlantic Ocean)
- Spinachovia (???)
- Tabor Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Tallstoria (Indian Ocean)
- Tamoé (South Pacific Ocean)
- Taprobane (Mid-Atlantic Ocean)
- Taratupa (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Tol Eressëa (North Atlantic Ocean?)
- Themyscira/Paradise Island (Mediterranean)
- Thermometer Island (Mediterranean)
- Toga Toga Islands (South Pacific Ocean)
- Tracy Island (South Pacific Ocean)
- Tsalal (Antarctic Ocean)
- Tuvalagi (Mid-Pacific Ocean)
- Tryphême (Mediterranean)
- Uffa (Oceania)
- Utopia (Caribbean)
- Utopia (II) (South Pacific Ocean)
- Villings (Caribbean)
- Wild Island (South Atlantic)
- Zara’s Island (South Pacific Ocean)
CU Fictional IslandsEdit
- Amity Island (USA)
- Azkaban (Scotland)
- The Black Island (Scotland)
- Busy Bee Island (Italy)
- Demonreach (USA)
- Dinosaur Island (Themepark) (USA)
- Fearing Island (USA)
- Haleakaloha (French Polynesia)
- Haunted Isle (USA?)
- Indian Island (Britain)
- Isle of Ransom (Scotland)
- Jean Bonney Island (Bay of Bengal)
- Kirrin Island (Britain)
- Kokovoko (USA)
- Odo Island (Japan)
- Spindrift Island (USA)
- Summerisle (Scotland)
- Sweethaven (USA?)
- Tom Sawyer's Island (USA)
CU Unnnamed IslandsEdit
These are all the connections to the legend of Atlantis I was able to find in the CU.
- Atlantida - The titular ruined city is a remnant of a post-flood Atlantean colony.
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire - The remnant of Atlantis' survival was the result of the Heart crystal shielding the city.
- The Fall of Atlantis - In the days before Atlantis sank, the opposing orders of magicians, the honorable Priests of the White Robe and the wicked Black Robes, had a hand in its eventual downfall.
- They Found Atlantis
- The Magician’s Nephew - Andrew Ketterly was given an Atlantean box by his godmother, who might've been descended of the Fae.
- Cthulhu Mythos - Klarkash-Ton was an Atlantean priest of Tsathoggua. The Shining Trapezohedron was kept at Atlantis when it sank.
- The Illuminatus! Trilogy - Atlantis is supposedly the birthplace of The Illuminati.
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis - This Atlantis is really a colony made by descendants who created orichalcum orbs to power a machine that would turn them into gods to prevent the flooding from continuing.
- King of the World - Jimgrim battles Dorje, who has discovered the scientific secrets of Atlantis and is using them in an attempt to conquer the world.
- The Judex Codex - Atlantis is conflated with Numenor.
- Kull - Kull is one of the former Atlantean warlords who escaped the flooding.
- Lensman - The Arisians provided the people of Atlantis with Lenses and advanced technology. The Atlantians had developed jet aircraft and nuclear weapons, the latter of which lead to its demise. Influenced by malevolent alien forces intending to nuke humanity, the flood was the result of the missile being knocked off-course by a heroic Atlantean and hitting a faultline.
- The Lord of the Rings - Numenor is implied to be the original name for Atlantis. The island was flooded when the city was corrupted by the being who would later be known as Sauron; the flood was the result of the Undying Lands being removed from the Earth.
- The Maracot Deep
- Lost Treasure of Atlantis
- The Ship from Atlantis
- Namor - Namor is the hybrid offspring of Queen Fen, the ruler of one of Atlantis' surviving underwater colonies.
- The Amulet - The children time-travel to Atlantis just as the flood hits.
- The Space Trilogy - Merlin is descended from the magicians of Numenor (a.k.a. Atlantis).
- Skull-Face - Kathulos is an Atlantean necromancer and magician.
- Sun Koh - Sun Koh is a former prince of Atlantis and a survivor of the flood. According to him, Atlantis is destined to rise once again.
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea - Captain Nemo knows the location of the sunken Atlantis' ruins.
Those that were believed to have been of Atlantean origin but were since disproven are listed here.
- Hadon of Ancient Opar - Kôr, Zu-Vendis, Opar, and Zimbabue were speculated to be remnants of Atlantis but were later revealed to have actually been part of Khokarsa.
- (speculative) Could Atlantida and Wakanda have been another remnant?
The elves and other fairy creatures of the CU are shown to inhabit an otherworldly realm or dimension parallel to Earth's. These are the known locations and names it goes by.
- The Nevernever
- Realm of the Spirits
- The Underworld
- The Undying Lands
- The Blazing World/Megapatagonia
- The Kingdom of the Dolls
- Hyperborea - The Back of the North Wind/Toyland
CU Solar SystemsEdit
These are the known facts about alien solar systems in all confirmed sources. Some may strictly apply to alternate universes, but since they still have some presence in the CU they could easily have counterparts.
- The Lord of the Rings - The star Borgil is believed to be Aldebaran.
- The King in Yellow - The god Hastur inhabits the shores of Lake Hali overlooking the ruins of Carcosa, on a planet orbiting the dark binary star near Aldebaran.
- A Song of Ice and Fire - The land of Essos has a city called Carcosa neighboring a misty lake, ruled by a sorcerer lord of a thousand-year fallen dynasty known as the "yellow emperor".
- Lord of the Isles - Carcosa is the name of the ancient capital of the old kingdom, which collapsed a thousand years before the events of the series.
- The Lords of Dûs - A character known as the Forgotten King, who dresses in yellow rags, reveals that he was exiled from Carcosa.
- Lensman - Aldebaran I is inhabited by the Wheelmen / Aldebaran II is a future human-colonized planet.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The Aldebaran system is noted for its fine wines, liqueurs, and girls.
- Star Trek - Aldebaran shellmouth are an indigenous molluskoid creature native to one of the planets of the Aldebaran system
- Star Trek: TNG - The Aldebaran system has a serpentine lifeform with three semi-transparent heads extending from a brilliantly glowing sphere hovering above the ground, surrounded by lights / Aldebaran whiskey is a green alcoholic drink.
- Star Trek: Enterprise - Aldebaran mud leeches are used as a medical treatment.
- Doctor Who - Aldebaran brandy is featured.
- Star Trek - The 7th planet in the system was the homeworld of a group of Humans decedents of ancient Greeks, called Centaurians / Behemoth is a gas giant and the second planet orbiting Alpha Centauri A.
- Star Trek: TOS - Zefram Cochrane, the inventor of the Warp Drive, lived in the Alpha Centauri system for some years before disappearing in 2119.
- Star Trek: DS9 - Romulans inhabited the Alpha Centauri system before humanity colonized it.
- Marvel Universe - Beta Centauri 4 is the home system of the Centaurians (Yondu’s species)
- Doctor Who - Alpha Centauri is home to a race of six-armed chameleon caterpillars. Timid and prone to panic, they are still loyal and dutiful members of the Galactic Federation.
- Avatar - Pandora is a lush habitable moon of the gas giant Polyphemus in the Alpha Centauri A system.
- Transformers - Cybertron is generally located in the Alpha Centauri system.
- Forbidden Planet - Altair 4 is the site of an ill-fated human colony and the extinct race of advanced natives, the Krell.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The most common form of currency in the Milky Way galaxy is the native Altairian dollar
- The Tommyknockers - Altair 4 is a desolate, nearly airless world serving as a cosmic storeroom for objects from all other the galaxy.
- Star Trek - Altair 4 has been ruthlessly attacked by the Romulans twice.
- Star Trek III - Altair Water is a form of poison.
- Star Trek: TNG - Altair 3 is stated to be pretty dangerous.
- Doctor Who: The Ultimate Adventure - Altair 3 is featured.
- Stargate SG-1 - The natives Alterians fled underground to escape the deadly radiation and transferred their minds into android duplicates to survive; they all died out.
- Predator - The Yautja are believed to have originates somewhere near the Arcturus system.
- Cthulhu Mythos - Betelgeuse is home to the benign Elder Gods.
- Dune - Kuentsing 5 is often called ‘Bela Tegeuse’, a corruption of the name Betelgeuse.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Betelgeuse 5 is the home planet of the Galactic President, Zaphod Beeblebrox / Betelgeuse 7 is the former homeworld of the Praxibetel till the Great Collapsing Hrung Disaster struck / New Betel is a location in the Betelgeuse system.
- Star Trek - There are two M-class planets in the Alpha Quadrant sharing the name of Deneb IV.
- Star Trek: TOS - The capital punishment for fraud on Deneb V is death by the condemned’s own choosing / Denebian Slime Devils
- Star Trek: TNG - The Farpoint Station orbits around Deneb IV; the native Bandi are a humanoid race of telepaths with simplistic lifestyles.
- Blake's 7 - Cygnus Alpha is a prison planet.
- Marvel Universe - Zenn-La (Deneb III) is the constantly recreated homeworld of the Zenn-Lavians and the Silver Surfer.
- Star Trek - The Vulcan System is heavily implied to be the Epsilon Eridani system (or possibly near it).
- Cthulhu Mythos - Fomalhaut is the home of the god Cthugha.
- Mary Poppins - Maia is a personified star from the Pleiades cluster.
Rigel (Beta Orionis)Edit
- Lensman - Rigel 4 is a hot, high-gravity world inhabited by humanoid Rigelians, one of four races that have been chosen by the Arisians to be part of their godlike warrior program.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The Orion Beta system is implied to be located in the Rigel system; the system is known for its madranite mining belts.
- Star Trek - Rigel is a system of 12 planets and home to the reptilian turtle-like Rigellians and the multi-gendered humanoid Regelians (one ‘l’) that are distantly related to the Vulcan/Romulans.
- Star Trek: TOS - The Kalar warriors inhabit Rigel 7; Rigel 12 is a stormy desert world; Rigel 2 is a resort planet; the Rejac entity is known as “Betatis” on Rigel 4.
- Star Trek: Enterprise - Rigel 11 is an ice planet and is the location of the Rigel Colony trade complex housing numerous sentient species and various insects.
- Thor - The Rigellians (possibly ‘Rigelian’) are a technologically-advanced race that originates from Rigel 3 that intends to establish an interplanetary empire through remorseless colonization.
- Silmarillion - Siris was once called Helluin by the Elves.
- True History - The Solarites (people of the sun) enlist the help of the doglike alien Sirians who fly on “winged acorns” in their galactic battle against the Lunarians.
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The home system of the inept Siris Cybernetics Corporation.
- Star Trek: TOS - Affection-inducing Love Crystals are commonplace on Siris 9.
- Doctor Who - Siris 4 is the site of a semi-self-governing Earth colony / the colonized planets of Androzani Major and Androzani Minor are in the Siris system; is also the location of the Siris Conglomerate corporation that oversees the mining of spectrox, a drug produced from cave-dwelling bats that expands normal human lifespans.
- Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan - Tau Ceti IV is the location of the spaceport Amber.
- Star Trek: TNG - Tau Ceti III is the location of an exotic bar.
- Star Trek: Enterprise - The Vulcans and Andorians signed the Tau Ceti Accord treaty in 2151 to forbid Andorian military on the Vulcan-allied planet of Coridan (which may be in the Tau Ceti system).
- Doctor Who - Tau Ceti is the home system of both the warlike arachnid Xaranti and the stone-like Ogri of the planet Ogros.
A list of potential crossover connections I found that could be placed in the CU, but might be just a tad bit too goofy in tone to really tell with absolute certainty. Nevertheless, I figured I chart them down here.
|2011 - Headhunters||2012 TV episode||Sherlock Holmes|
|2011 - Fight Fighters||2012 TV episode||Tron|
|2011 - The Golf War||2014 TV episode||Gulliver's Travels|
|2011 - Little Gift Shop of Horrors||2014 TV episode||The Lord of the Rings|
|2011 - Northwest Mansion Mystery||2015 TV episode|| Casper|
A Nightmare on Elm Street
|2011 - Dipper and Mabel vs. the Future||2016 TV episode||The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy|
|2011 - Weirdmageddon Part 1||2016 TV episode||Cthulhu Mythos|
|2011 - Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls||2016 TV episode||Flatland|
|2012 - Gravity Falls: Journal 3||2016 guidebook|| Casper|
The Hellbound Heart
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Rick & Morty
- Sherlock Holmes appears among the historic wax figures on display.
- Soos plays a thinly-disguised version of Tron.
- A colony of Lilliputians inhabits the Ye Royal Discount Putt Hutt in secret.
- A Palantír showing the Eye of Sauron is among the artifacts of the Mystery Shack.
- Ghosts resembling Casper and Freddy Kruger respectively are described in Dipper's journal. The hosts of Ghost Harassers wear proton packs and Ghostbuster uniforms.
- A probability drive engine is mentioned in alien text.
- A creature resembling Cthulhu is seen lumbering around the town during Weirdmageddon.
- Bill Cypher is shown to have originated from Flatland.
American League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - 1980sEdit
|1987 - League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: 1980s||2010 April Fools Prank|| The Six Million Dollar Man|
Back to the Future
Big Trouble in Little China
The Karate Kid
The Lost Boys
Smokey and the Bandit
|1936 (?) - Popeye Meets the Man Who Hated Laughter||1972 TV special|| Popeye|
Bringing Up Father
The Katzenjammer Kids
Barney Google and Snuffy Smith
The Little King
Mandrake the Magician
Tim Tyler's Luck
|1971 - The Fantastic Feats Of Captain Strong!||Action Comics #421, Febuary 1973||Superman|
|1971 - Cindy's Super Friend||1972 TV episode||Superman|
|1971 - It's All Greek to Me||1972 TV episode||Wonder Woman|
|1960s - Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica||Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica #1-6, October 2017-March 2018|| Batman|
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
|1960s(?) - Red Sonja & Vampirella Meet Betty & Veronica||Red Sonja & Vampirella Meet Betty & Veronica #1-4, May 2019|| Red Sonja|
Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesEdit
|1983 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1, May 1984||Daredevil|
|1986 - Turtle Soup and Rabbit Stew||Turtle Soup #1, September 1987||Usagi Yojimbo|
|1986 - Team Up with Cerebus||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #8, July 1986||Cerebus|
|1986 - Quest for Lost Dreams||Quest for Lost Dreams #1, 1987|| Silent Invasion|
The Picture of Dorian Gray
The Maltese Falcon
The Time Machine
Tales from the Aniverse
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
|1988 - A Christmas Carol||Michaelangelo Christmas Special #1, December 1990||A Christmas Carol|
|1988 - Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||2019 film||Batman|
|1991 - The Hall of Lost Legends||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #43, January 1992|| Beowulf|
|c. 1980s - Street Fighter X G.I. Joe||2016 comic book miniseries||Street Fighter|
|1993 - Toy Story||1995 film||Home Improvement|
|2016 - Ralph Breaks the Internet||2017 film||Tron|
- Buzz Lightyear pushes a Binford Tools toolbox off of Woody's crate.
- A Tron arcade cabinet is featured inside Litwik's Arcade.
|Year unknown - Party Animals||Doctor Who Magazine #173, May 1991|| Captain Britain|
Sapphire & Steel
Conan the Barbarian
Truth Justin and the American WayEdit
|c. 1980s - Truth Justin and the American Way||Truth Justin and the American Way #1-5, 2006|| Diff'rent Strokes|
The Dukes of Hazzard
Sanford and Son
The Love Boat
Murder, She Wrote
Starsky & Hutch
All in the Family
The Cosby Show
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
Father Dowling Mysteries
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Back to the Future
|2011? - Pinkman Selling Meth to Creed||2011 Emmy Awards skit||The Office|
|??? - Chuck vs Hellboy II||2008 advertisement||Chuck|
The Legend of Black HeavenEdit
|1997 - Ten Years Ago||1999 TV episode||The X-Files|
The Christmas That Almost Wasn't ChristmasEdit
|1987 - The Christmas That Almost Wasn't Christmas||Psychopomp 2012 Christmas Special|| Spies Like Us|
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
The Nightmare Before Christmas
|c. 1945 - Kid Eternity||comic book series, 1946-1949|| William Tell|
The Three Musketeers
The Thief of Bagdad
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
The Swiss Family Robinson
Romeo and Juliet
Uncle Tom's Cabin
The Shooting of Dan McGrew
|Hit Comics #26||Blackhawk|
|Hit Comics #32||Plastic Man|
|Hit Comics #55||Zorro|
Barlowe's Guide to ExtraterrestrialsEdit
- The alien entries within are described from an in-universe perspective as if they all shared a world.
These are the officially licensed crossovers that, unfortunately, never got made. But for the purposes of completion, I like to still consider them headcanon anyhow.
|??? - Star Trek: The Next Generation/Aliens: Acceptable Losses||2016 cancelled comic book series||Alien|
Star Trek/Doctor Who sequelEdit
|2373 - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine / Doctor Who: Domination||2013 cancelled comic book series||Doctor Who|
|1982 - Ghostbusters||1984 film||Caddyshack|
The League of Extraordinary GentlemenEdit
It's come to my attention that most of my efforts in expanding the Crossover Universe have been dismissed due to creative differences with the heads "running" the fictitious world. Despite my efforts in making sure these sources matched the regulations they've established for it, they seem opposed due to some minor aspects that they can't overlook (despite them doing the exact same with others). Rather than try and fight them, I instead opted to preserve them here as part of my letter of resignation. It's been fun working on this project, but I guess all paths must split at some point. - LogiTeeka, 7/15/20
- 1997 - Judgement Day occurs. This leads to World War Terminus - possibly tied into the War of the Machines.
- The events of Escape from New York.
- 2000 - A massive earthquake strikes Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley floods, and the Los Angeles area turns into an island from Malibu to Anaheim/
- 2013 - The events of Escape from L.A..
- 2015 - Given the similar advanced technology and prevalence of Asian culture in both Blade Runner and the alternate 2015 of Back to the Future 2, it's possible that they could be part of the same timeline.
- 2019 - The events of Blade Runner.
- 2026 - The events of Doom.
- 2029 - The War of the Machines ends.
- The film is a "side-quel" to Blade Runner. An implication in the film is that the genetically-engineered soldiers meant to replace Todd and his fellow soldiers are in fact replicants.
- Among the garbage on Arcadia 234 is a spinner (Blade Runner), the F-117X Remora (Executive Decision), and a piece of the Lewis & Clark (Event Horizon).
- Todd 's service record displayed on a computer screen includes the battles of Tannhauser Gate and the Shoulder of Orion (Blade Runner), receipts of the "Plissken Patch" (Escape from New York), the "O'Neil Ring Award" (Stargate), the "Cash Medal of Honor" (Tango & Cash) the "MacReady Cross" (The Thing), the "Capt. Ron Trophy" (Captain Ron), the "McCaffrey Fire Award" (Backdraft), the "Dexter Riley Award", citations for the Nibian Moons Campaign, the Antares Maelstrom War, and the War Of Perdition's Flames (Star Trek).
- Todd's weapons training record lists the "USMC Smartgun" and "M41A pulse rifle" (Aliens) and the "DOOM MKIV BFG" (Doom).
- When the data for the Trinity Moons is shown on screen in the closing scene, the right side of the data readout display shows Eminiar 7 (Star Trek), Planet 10 (Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension), Slartibartfast (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), the Anoat System and Kessel Binary (likely named after Star Wars). The coordinates "ZZ9.Plurl.ZA" comes up in Zaphod mode.
- 2047 - The events of Event Horizon.
- 2049 - The events of Blade Runner 2049.
|2089-2093 - Prometheus||2012 film||Blade Runner|
- Several Spinners are seen and Eldon Tyrell is mentioned as Peter Weyland's mentor in the DVD bonus features.
- 2121-2122 - The events of Alien.
Judge Dredd vs. AliensEdit
|2125 - Judge Dredd vs. Aliens||Judge Dredd vs. Aliens #1-4, July 2016-June 2017|| Judge Dredd|
Aliens vs. Predator vs. TerminatorEdit
|c. 2380s - Aliens versus Predator versus The Terminator||Aliens versus Predator versus The Terminator #1-4, 2000|| Alien|
- Skynet's uprising is shown to have occurred sometime in Earth's past, explaining the ruins of Paris at the end of the director's cut of Alien Resurrection.
|2517 - Firefly||2002 TV series||Starship Troopers|
The Lord of the Rings
- The Alliance armor is from Starship Troopers.
- The Starlight Intruder from the Star Wars: Dark Empire is seen landing in the background of Persephone in Shindig.
- In Shindig, a huge gold ring with elvish script can be seen in the center of the chandelier.
- The docking bay in Niska's space station in "War Stories" has a Talaxian cargo ship, Steth's vessel, and Kes' ship.
- The gun that Mal is seen manning in the opening flashback of Serenity sports the very distinctive Weyland-Yutani logo at the top of its display.
- 2659 - The events of Starship Troopers.
My Take on the CU Future EventsEdit
While these sources appear to be conflicting accounts of what the future of the CU holds, I think there might be enough room to wriggle in some (if not most) of the other future accounts into the official narrative. I mean, at the time I'm writing this, we're already on the cusp of the 2020s and it's already looking nothing like how Star Trek described it. So rather than forcing everything to adhere to the real world, why not let the CU take its own course in history?
In the Star Trek: Voyager episode Future’s End it is shown that Henry Starling has had access to 29th-century technology from as far back as the 1960s, which he has been using to push Earth’s software and hardware knowledge far in advance of where such knowledge should be. This, more than any other aspect of Star Trek‘s timeline, is the crucial point at which we ought to separate from our own history – the “real” history of Earth.
It is with his mangled understanding of 29th-century technology which allows both the creation of the experimental security drones employed at the Park Plaza Mall in the early/mid-80s, the T-1 and – eventually – the technology necessary for the integration of mechanical elements into Officer Murphy.
Granted, these were not the only examples of advanced, self-aware robotic technology existing in the CU. You have Dr. Coppelius' gynoid Olyipia, the artificial synthetic lifeforms engineered by Rossom’s Universal Robots Inc., and the android replicants created by fed-up husbands in Stepford who sought to replace housewives. The most famous of which was a creation of Nickola Tesla, known to many as “Atomic Robo”. Most of these Pre-Cold War robots were either wind-up automatons or nuclear powered, as advanced power cells had not been completely understood.
While many of the elements of the future technology were able to be reverse-engineered by in-house scientists, some of the advancements were so esoteric as to preclude the direct understanding of the way they operated. Hill Valley resident scientist and inventor, Dr. Emmet Brown, would wind up creating the flux capacitor - one of the key components to the warp drive engine - for his time machine and, following a series of hectic time-traveling shenanigans, would later found the Institute of Future Technology. A significant amount of research into matter transportation was developed by François Delambre during the Cold War. His interpretation of the technology would result in his untimely death and his research would not be continued until Dr. Emory Erickson perfected the means by which to transport living tissue.
By the 1990s, with advances far outstripping "real" history, the US government requests Starling’s Chronowerx Industries assistance in coming up with solutions to some of the problems it is facing after seeing the valuable technological advancements being made. In 1992, HAL 9000, Production Unit 3, Artificial Intelligence Computer System becomes operational at HAL Communications plant in Urbana, Illinois. Meantime, following the plans laid out by the government supercomputer Colossus for a larger computer complex, Cyberdyne Systems develops another AI to interpret massive data input now being collected by the military branches of the US intelligence community, leading to the creation of a satellite defense program dubbed 'Skynet', which is one of the primary reasons for future problems.
While no longer as intense as it was back during the Cold War, the space race between the US and Russia continues with the ever-increasing development of space colonization. In the mid-'90s, the first United States Lunar Base, Clavius Base, is successfully constructed by the U.S. Astronomical Engineering Corp and the Discovery 1 exploration spacecraft begins construction in utmost secrecy. But shortly following the first day of the third millennium, a magnetic disturbance on the lunar surface leads to Lunar Orbiter 10 uncovering a prehistoric alien artifact near the crater Tycho known as “Tycho Magnetic Anomaly-1”. Meantime, experiments in secure space travel and habitability are carried out at the prestigious Gizmonic Institute. However, safety concerns were raised when a group of sadistic scientists shanghaied an unsuspecting janitor aboard their experimental spacecraft, the Satellite of Love, in an effort to examine the claustrophobic conditions of spaceflight.
However, it is around in the 1990s where we find things take a turn for the worse. Spurred on by the existence of beings living on other planets, more of the future technology is plundered to create the ground-work which will lead to the genetically-engineered Khan and his followers. This is also around the time that things start to go seriously wrong with society. The slip into anarchy begins with a few minor problems, soon lead to rampant anarchy in the streets as people release the tension created by the existence of genetically superior individuals being created. It is from these dark days that the Eugenics War erupts into a full-blown war.
The Fallout From The Eugenics WarsEdit
In 2020, the outbreak of COVID-19 winds up creating massive civil unrest across the world. The Deep Space Nine episode Past Tense shows what has happened in the US by the 2020s, with large sections of cities cordoned off to provide housing for ‘undesirables’. Some cities, such as Detroit, prefer to deal with their social unrest by handing over their policing to corporations, which results in the creation of the RoboCop program. Due to the rise of greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere and unchecked urban growth, life begins perishing and the plankton population drops, propping popular food companies to use human remains as resources to feed consumers. Other locations fall into complete unrest as “entertainment” such as The Running Man, Rollerball and other shows allow the population to be kept entertained and (largely) kept under control.
It is also around this time that the full horror of what Skynet has become is made clear. By 2026, WWIII Breaks Out Between the US/UK and ECON, likely triggered by Skynet unleashing its nuclear arsenal. Taking refuge in the stars was not the sole preserve of the genetically engineered super-soldiers, as others decided to abandon Earth. A devastated New York city is later rebuilt under the new name 'Metropia'. However, this would only mark the beginning of the horrors that were to come.
The presence of Starfleet's Time Police and/or Temporal Investigations seems to suggest that they began as a much simpler organization. It makes a sort of sense that the events of Timecop in could be the shaky beginnings from which the Federation would spin out its’ time protection force.
Zefram Cochrane’s warp flight in 2063 brings the attention of the Vulcans. And with the assistance of Vulcan technology, the rise of Skynet's machines is prevented. From this point on, all research into advanced robots is banned in an international treaty. This results in the secret creation of the synthetics, or artificial people - which later developed into the Soong-type Androids.
But even after their contact with the Vulcans and their victory against the machines, the Earth is still suffering from the nuclear aftermath of WWIII. By 2079, most of the Eastern United States are part of a large territory known as Mega-City One. To combat the increasing crime wave, the authoritarian Justice Department employees militaristic enforcers called Judges to carry out litigation. Meanwhile, in Asia, fortified cities like Neo Seoul are constructed to protect recovering humanity from nuclear fallout. In Britain, the wealthy descendants of Graham's inheritors, calling themselves the White Council, use their money to buy the industries and political entities to establish a vast economic world order, establishing a plutocracy and sweeping away parliament and the monarchy. But their attempts were thwarted when the comatose Graham reawoke in 2100 and aided the abused working class in fending off the White Council's incursion.
By 2100, after several previous manned missions to Mars, humanity finally begins to colonize the red planet. But even with the invention of Zefram's warp drive, humanity still employs Sleeper (hibernation) Ships to make long-distance space travel seemingly quick. The technology would not become obsolete until around 2118.  As Picard points out in the TNG episode The Neutral Zone, cryogenic stasis had long since been abandoned in the 23-24th Centuries, but it had been employed routinely in the early days of interstellar travel. While practical, many catastrophes resulted from the use of Sleeper technology. The ill-fated Discovery 1's expedition to Saturn in 2001 resulted in HAL 9000’s malfunction and the death of four crew members. Later analysis by NCA “Project Jupiter” Review Board showed that the decision by the Chairman of the National Council of Astronautics (NCA) to keep the mission a secret from the primary crew was what caused the programming conflict within HAL due to the computer’s basic programming that did not allow it to lie or mislead. In 2122, one of the Wayland Industries mining vessels was operating in deep space when it encountered an alien life form which killed the entire crew save for its’ Warrant Officer, Ripley. These disasters among others resulted in the abandonment of cryogenic chambers in favor of tighter controls being made to the design of astronavigation systems.
But as is often the case with empires that last for too long, the Unified Earth government eventually starts to feel the weight of maintaining control over the populous of the planet. By the 2400s, the government began a drastic reformation by forcibly impose their new ideologies on Earth's populations, forcing citizens to meet certain quotas of consumerism to stimulate the economy. When met with opposition, the governments responded with violence and massacres of dissenters. When that didn't work, they began a peaceful campaign of change. This campaign included the closing of museums, the suppression of almost all literature published before 2058 AD, and the destruction of the few historical world monuments that had survived the Nine Years' War. By 2540, the World State is fully established and almost all the people of Earth are citizens.
By the year 2688, society became a peaceful utopian society based around the 700 old songs of Wyld Stallyns’ Bill Creston and Theodore Logan, who the masters sent the Time Lord ‘Rufus’ to guard and protect. But like all periods of peace, this gave rise to many conflicts and attempts at breaking down the pillars of this new utopian society. One of the more infamous agents of the rival party was Chuck De Nomolos, who stole one of the time-traveling phone booths in an effort to assassinate the Wyld Stallyns and replace them with synthetic androids.
Despite mankind’s slow recovery following the conflict, humanity’s populations on other planets and colonies fare much better. In 2762, the Galactic Patrol (established by mankind’s distant ancestors, the Arisians) began recruiting Lensmen; the first title of which is given to the fine-bred Virgil Samms of Earth, which by that point was now recognized as ’Tellus’. This effort could be seen by some as a replacement for the earlier Green Lantern Corp.
- Lensman - 2801-2900
By the year 3000, humanity has become complacent, and many worlds have left the Federation because of its Human-centric nature. The Ferengi become the dominant power in the galaxy and make money by spreading the Bajoran religion and making Bajor into a major place of pilgrimage. The Vulcans reunify with the Romulans, the Cardassian and Klingon societies have evolved into more mystical and less warlike cultures, though the Klingon Empire is expanding once more (but on good terms with the Federation). Starfleet is stretched thin and many of its ships are outdated. A new enemy called the Scourge attack and destroy the USS Sojourner and two colony worlds. The only survivor is Lieutenant Commander Alexander Kirk. The authorities refuse to believe his story, a state of affairs that causes Vulcan, Bajor, and Betazed to leave in disgust at the corruption of the UFP, leaving it with only twenty systems under its control. The Scourge eventually wind their way to Earth by 3069 and unleash a series of devastating attacks that wind up terraforming the Earth into an ocean planet. Simon Wagstaff is one of the few survivors to flee off-world when he happens upon an abandoned Chinese spaceship, the Hwang Ho.
- The Chronic Argonauts - 4003
Around 5000 AD, the Breach opens up in the Pacific Ocean, tearing a portal to the Anteverse, the homeworld of the Precursors, and the Kaiju. After eons of slumber, Cthulhu finally awakens and establishes his reign of madness with the Deep Ones attacking the human population. In response, the Tsan-Chan Empire Dominates the Earth.
- Simon Wagstaff manages to live on to this year.-6203
- Ladislaus the Great Founds the Empire of Ten Thousand Worlds - 8278
- Humanity is Enslaved by Thinking Machines - 11713-12397
- Jehanne Butler Starts the Butlerian Jihad - 13106
- The Dark Conquerors hold dominion over the Earth. - 16000
- Dune - 23374-23390
- Barbarella - 40000
- The Time Machine (Morlock/Eloi) - 802701
- The Wind Whales of Ishmael (future) - 2000000
- Red Dwarf (present) - c. 3002100s
- Zothique is the Last Remaining Continent on Earth and Home to the Dying Remnants of Humanity - 8000000
- Dying Earth - 20000000
- The Night Land (future) - c. 20000000s
- The Time Machine (giant crabs) - 30002701
- The Beetle-like Successors of Humanity rule Earth - 50000000
- The estimated time of the End of the Universe - c. 70000000000000
- ↑ Judge Doom has fought both Xenomorphs and Yautja as well as a time-displaced Batman, providing a strong linkage to the CU.
- ↑ Star Trek originally had the date set at 2018, but I highly doubt that is an accurate time placement since humanity had no need of Sleeper Ships before spacetravel became commonplace by that point.
- ↑ This narrative was the plotline for the unproduced series Star Trek: Federation, which I decided to include since it provides a hint of what might've become of the Federation in the distant future.
- ↑ The Ogdru Jahad's crystal prison is seen the Anteverse in Pacific Rim. Godzilla is implied in the film to have originated from the Breach.
- ↑ The estimated date is recorded at 20000000000, but this placement seems unlikely, so it's most likely a miscalculation.
Battle for the Serpent CrownEdit
|10,000 BC - 2019? - Battle for the Serpent Crown||Conan: Battle For the Serpent Crown #1-2, April-May 2020|| Conan the Barbarian|
Archie Meets Flash GordonEdit
|1960s - Archie Meets Flash Gordon||Archie Meets Flash Gordon #1, June 2020|| Archie Andrews|
The Sandman Universe: Locke & KeyEdit
|2013? - The Sandman Universe: Locke & Key||The Sandman Universe: Locke & Key #1, October 2020|| Locke & Key|
Zorro in the Land That Time ForgotEdit
|2013? - Zorro in the Land That Time Forgot||American Mythology Productions, October 2020|| Zorro|
The Land That Time Forgot